I am still craving this! Unbelievably scrumptious and perfect for afternoon drinks over a game of croquet.
Serves 4. That's if you share, I guess.
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 can Mexican refried beans
- 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 large avocados, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- corn chips (plain is best)
- Mix avocados, sour cream and lemon/lime juice.
- Place lettuce onto a large platter, leaving room around edges for some corn chips.
- Spoon refried beans on top of lettuce, then add chili sauce, avocado mix, cheese and spring onion.
- Refrigerate for two hours or up to 24 hours.
- Before serving, add tomatoes and arrange corn chips around the platter's edges.