If you've ever been frustrated with the lack of relevant results Google Alerts or Mention throws back at your monitoring search, exhale calmly now. There's a new visual listening tool which might just help fill the gap.
Ditto helps you find mentions of a brand within the pixels of Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr images. Finally! They even provide a percentage of results which couldn't have otherwise been retrieved by a common text search.
What else can it do?
- Comparisons against other brands
- Results within a chosen time frame, continent or social media platform
- Profile photos of users sharing these images
- Analytics of results found over time
- Affinities - other brands most often found in your results
- Most influential Twitter users tweeting about you
- Word cloud (including hashtags)
- Global heat map showing the most active countries
Outside the demo, Ditto is invite-only, but so far I can see this being a handy tool which many non-enterprise level analytics programs can't yet match.
I'll be first in line to check it out!
Kudos to Jakkii Musgrave for the find.